There's a big summer festival for three days in Hakuba this week.
- 33th Hakuba Summer Festival on August 13
- 44th Hakuba Happo-one Summer Festival on August 14
- 15th Yosakoi Hakuba Festival on August 15
33th Hakuba Summer Festival on August 13, 2019
33th Hakuba Summer Festival at Hakuba Green Sports Forest on August 13. The biggest summer festival in Hakuba. There's a lot of food and massive fireworks.
- Date: August 13（August 16 in case of rain）6 pm to 9 pm
- Schedule: Food stands from 11 pm to 9 pm/concerts from 7 pm to 8 pm/Ceremony from 8 pm to 8:15 pm/Fireworks from 8:15 pm to 9 pm
Official Information site: https://www.facebook.com/hakubakousha
44th Hakuba Happo-one Summer Festival on August 14, 2019
44th Hakuba Happo-one Summer Festival at Happo culture center (behind the Happo information center) on August 14.
There's a lot of fun! Singing, dancing, Taiko Drumming, and more...!
- Date: August 14, 6 pm to 9 pm
- Schedule :
Opening ceremony 6:30 pm
Crack the sake barrel & complimentary sake 7 pm
Hakuba Happo Taiko LIVE performance 7:20 pm
〇・✕ QUIZ GAME 7:50 pm
Traditional Bon Dance 8:20 pm
Finale ends with Fireworks display 8:50 pm
Official Information site: 44th Hakuba Happo-one Summer Festival, What's New | HAKUBA HAPPO-ONE WINTER RESORT
15th Yosakoi Hakuba Festival on August 15
15th Yosakoi Hakuba Festival at the front of JR Hakuba station on August 15. A Japanese traditional summer dance festival.
- Date: August 15, 6 pm to 9:20 pm
Let's Enjoy Hakuba Summer Festival for three days 2019!