Wow! There's a beach in the mountains!
HAKUBA RESORT DEVELOPMENT Co., Ltd opened HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH at Hakuba Happo-one ski resort on July 26, 2019.
HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH located 1,400-meter high mountain in the middle of Happo-one area.
Summer hours of operation are July 26 to October 27, 2019.
Jacuzzi & Sauna
Jacuzzi and Gondora Sauna area opens at 9 am and closes at 4:30 pm (Last admission at 2 pm). Available for junior high school students and above. Admission fees are 1,500yen for 2hours. You can rent a swimsuit for 1,100yen.
Bar & Cafe
Bar and Cafe opens at 9 am and closed at 4:30 pm (L.O.4 pm).
How to get to HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH?
HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH located top of the Happo One gondola. Take Hakuba Happo-one gondola "Adam" to get there.
The gondola prices are 1,780yen for adult and 950yen for kids. They are selling two types of ticket.
- Gondola ticket - A ticket to get to the middle of Happo-one mountain. (HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH is there.)
- Alpine line ticket - A pare of ticket (Gondola and lifts) to get to the top of the Happo-one mountain.
If you want to go to HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH, buy Gondola ticket.
- HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH official site: HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH
- Happo-one Gondola ticket official information site: Happo Alpine line/HAKUBA RESORT DEVELOPMENT Co., Ltd
- Happo-one car park information site: Happo Alpine line Parking/HAKUBA RESORT DEVELOPMENT Co., Ltd
- HAKUBA MOUNTAIN BEACH official Instagram: Hakuba Mountain Beach(@hakuba_mountain_beach) • Instagram photos and videos